2.1K views

I spent over thousand dollars at the National laser institute in scottsdale

I was treated with e- matrix promising great results..Horrible outcome i saw no difference in my face in addition i developed broken capillairs on face.

Brooks at National basically said it was my fault because i used obagi products.. Said nothing she could nor did she offer ... Beware!!! They want only your money and they do not stand behind their services....

Do not make mistake and throw away your money...Dont go there!

Do your research and ensure a Doctor over looks the company...These techs act like doctors

Had an Experience with National Laser Institute?

Comments

erinNLI
National Laser Institute Verified Representative

I apologize you did not get the result you desired.The ematrix is a wonderful treatment but its not for everyone.

I would love to invite you back to our medspa for a SERIES of complementary treatments to achieve your desired skin rejuvenation result as maybe a photo facial or diff type of technology would work better.Please email our client services manager ashlee@nlimedspa.com whom i already informed of this message.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more